The official news website of Columbus East High School
Nathan+Fulford

Nathan Fulford

Dear Mrs. Burnett,

You know, you’ve been someone who has been with me, through the first year of high school, and to the last. If I had a bad day, you’re there. If I’m mad, you’re there. If I’m even gone, you try to communicate with me, and you’re with me until I come back, and even at school, you’re still there anyways.

There are numerous stories and things that I’ve told you during my years in High School. But a person who deserves this more, is you. You come to school, ready to work and help any child in need. You always either give or donate, but here is the thing: you never ever take from someone, in fact, anybody.

When, for example, I’m having a disastrous day, do you know who I can come to? That is correct, it is you.

You don’t tell, you listen. You don’t get super mad, you are efficiently calm. You try every day and try and try to help so many children at this school. You know what you are? You are more than a teacher, you are someone who has the sweetest, kindest, understanding personality that anybody can have.

So, to make these last years at East for me a special moment to remember, I’d figured that I should give this letter to you.

A summary that I would say for you: A brilliant and vibrant teacher who always tries her hardest!

I’m glad to be your student, and as the last year of East comes, I will never ever, ever ever ever, forget that you were the one there for me.

Okay? You’re a superhero, in disguise, and you are one amazing and awesome Special Education teacher!

Thank you for being here, for not only me, but all of the students you know.

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,

Nathan Fulford

CEHS News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All CEHS News Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *